Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Reader Appreciation Award

 Many thanks to Leonie-Fay from Cakes, Babies and other ramblings, who nominated me. It was a really nice and exciting surprise !
 The rules of this award are as follows
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions below for fun, if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs that you enjoy, or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees with a link to your post and comment on their blog to let them know they've been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.


What's your favourite colour

If I find clothes or shoes in a nice red I might be tempted but there isn't a main colour in my wardrobe.
And in my drawings I like, following my Dad's example, to use either crayon, ink or red chalk (especially for my favourite subject, children portraits).



What is your favourite animal?

 Although we tend to eat them rather than have them around in France, I am growing quite fond of the ducks in our village!


What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?

I love elderflower pressé, a drink we don't have in France.

Facebook or Twitter?

I have discovered Twitter only recently but I find it quite addictive! I think it's a good network to promote a blog.

Do you prefer giving or getting presents?

I think giving is more fun, although I don't have as much time these days as I would like for choosing the presents I give...

Favourite day of the week?

Fridays are nice. You can let yourself breathe, it's the end of the week, no worries about getting up the next day. It's the day for drinks in the evening and fish and chips!

Favourite flower?

Peonies. I grew in Paris until I was 8. We had a house in the suburbs and the flower I remember from the big garden is the peonie.

What is your passion?

I love riding and dream of resuming learning to play polo.



And I would like to nominate
Violetsdiary
 Yummy Mummy? Really?
 Apartyofseven 
From the kitchen sink... 
Little Magic Beans
3 children and it






4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :-)

    Can't stop smiling now! Will be considering my replies to those questions all day tomorrow!

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, ill be doing mine as soon as xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mother Goutte! Very grateful for the reader's appreciation. Have answered questions as requested http://littlemagicbeans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/reader-appreciation.html xx

    ReplyDelete