Tuesday, 17 July 2012

#SnapHappy : Twitter






This is my first ever Sony mobile phone that I had in 2000. I could make and receive calls. I had an alarm and a calculator, and 'deedee dee' irritating ringtones. That must have been about it.

Twelve years later I just touch the screen of my phone and I'm connected to the world! I've got all these apps in addition to the standard ones :
Amazon
Amazon Kindle
Angry Birds (3 differents versions)
Asda
Baby Monitor
BBC Food Mobile
BBC iPlayer
Blogger
Candle Free
ColorNote
Cut the Rope and Cut the Rope experiments
Drawing Pad
Drive
Droid Light
Dropbox
eBay
Evernote
Facebook
Go Chat
Mahjong
Met Office
Ocado
Shazam
Spotify
Tape Ruler
Tesco
Thomas Buddies
Toddler Cars
Toddler Memory
Twitter (of course!)
Word Search
YouTube

Well, I think it's rather amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment