Friday, 8 February 2013

Photo of the week: Piggy back ride


DS was quite little he fell in love with one of his big sisters' teddies, a green, brown and black cameo teddy. He loved it so much that I got him the same one. After all he didn't have a teddy at the time and I think that every child should own at least one teddy!
Since then a blue little dog has somewhat replaced Teddy in my son's affections. But the other day he had climbed in his big sister's bed and, seeing her bear, remembered his and took it to nursery school.That's when I got this shot of DS carrying his teddy on his shoulders, just like DH carries him on his shoulders.

12 comments:

  1. Oh How Cute! I do love it while in their own play they mimic what they see us do!!! What a lovely memory to have captured!

    Thank you very much for linking up again, I love having you on board XXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it too!

      Thank you Louise, I love being part of your Linky! xx

      Delete
  2. cute. he looks like he is in his own little world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he often is in his own world and it requires a certain mental gymnastic to follow him!

      Delete
  3. WOW! Too cute (and a little funny) giving a piggy bag to a teddy! Very sweet! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he was so serious too, yes that was really funny! x

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet shot! Love it when they do things like that x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of his other favourite transports for his cuddly toys is a very noisy walking wooden tray!!! At least this is silent :) x

      Delete
  5. ah thats lovely, a pic to cherish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly! I wonder, though, what he will think of it when he is grown up!! x

      Delete
  6. That's very sweet! Great capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Sorry for the strange comment I have left on your Photo of the Week. I only realised when you replied that it didn't say what I thought I was typing!!! I have added a new comment with my intended words! x

      Delete